Monday, November 1, 2010

For the foreigners live in China,do you think you love China that you think you are proud of being a Chinese


For the foreigners live in China,do you think you love China that you think you are proud of being a Chinese?
Especially the patriotism of China in the Beijing Olympic and the athletes' performance in the games
China - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am a 'foreigner' living in the UK, born in the UK, I have never been to China. Your question needs to be re phrased a bit. I think I have a bit of an idea about what you are asking. Let me start with my side of the story, as a complete outsider. I have always admired China, and it's people, even and maybe especially going back to the times of Mao Testing. The question you are asking here is very controversial. I think it would be fair to say that most folk in the West think immediately of China and link it with Communism. We in the West have been taught that Communism is a dirty word, or most of us have, not all! My thoughts? I am proud of what the Chinese people have achieved, not just the Olympics, but throughout history. I am not Nationalistic at all. I do agree the Chinese are very patriotic, and good luck to them. We have many problems in the world, and we people could well do without all the propaganda going about. For example, I am an avid watcher of 'About China' a TV show on every day, I really enjoy it, however it is full of propaganda , not anti West, but certainly not all the truth. The West also pump out loads of lies about China. It would be very nice if we the people could make up our own minds without all this poison being spread. Good luck for the rest of the olymipcs.
2 :
i`m proud to be chinese .but i live in the US
3 :
Well if you heard about the coach's relatives being killed by some chinese person well that's what they think about americans the chinese are kind people but in kind people there is always a bad side in them. I'm also a chinese person but i live in america and for the Olympics I'm also rooting for the americans and so are my parents.






Read more discussions :