Wednesday, December 21, 2011

hi,I want to make friends with foreigners who speak English and live in China.Thank you


hi,I want to make friends with foreigners who speak English and live in China.Thank you.?
I am a Chinese college students, my name is ivan, 24years old,male. If u want to contact me,please send email to me, or add my QQ. My QQ is 183314656. Thank u, i am looking foward to contacting u.
China - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
do u have any female friends?
2 :
Foreigners who speak English & live in China mainly only reside in the larger Chinese cities, such as Beijing or Shanghai. There, there are many college & even high school students who are foreign (these schools are International Schools). You see many foreigners in Shanghai-tons. They're everywhere you go in the larger cities. As for a normal city in China, you probably won't find that many foreigners. There will always be a couple of tourists, but never residing foreigners in the smaller cities. Also, QQ is only used by Chinese people, most foreigners don't even know about that website. If you want an online relationship with a foreigner, try using MSN or Yahoo-these are as popular to them as QQ is to you :) good luck
3 :
Hi 'Ivan'. I'm an English guy and teach English. I worked in China for a couple of years and I now have the same attitude as Chinese people have. I DO NOTHING FOR NOTHING! Chinese dont work for free why should we? WOULD YOU?
4 :
Ivan, if you have a PC and fairly good connection speed maybe you could find a native English speaker in the West who would like to learn Chinese. You could teach them Chinese they in turn teach you English through computer using mike and or video link. I’m not sure the best way to go about this sorry to say. There is one thing you could try. Log on to Craigslist and advertise that you are looking to practice English and teach Chinese from online. Here is a link to Los Angeles USA Craigslist “Learning” area. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/cal/#classes You could try other large city’s in Canada or USA too. I would think someone would be interested in doing this with you. There is no cost or obligation to use Craigslist. Good luck!
5 :
i'm such foreigner...





Read more discussions :