Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If I go to live in China, but earn money from my business in UK, do I have to pay tax twice


If I go to live in China, but earn money from my business in UK, do I have to pay tax twice?
I would live there and just manage my business online and by hiring people back home in UK. I mean can the mony contiue going to my English bank account and just spend it in China, or will there be some complex tax stuff to set up. (obviously still paying the usual tax in UK)
United Kingdom - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are not UK rsident then any earnings in China will be taxed there and not in the UK. However, any business has to be in China, and if you're hiring people in the UK it could be argued that the business is UK based, and liable to UK taxation.








Read more discussions :