Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where do you want to live, China or USA


Where do you want to live, China or USA?
I am AmericanBornChinese Man. The culture of white americans in the USA has depicted the Yellow Man as a non-masculine little person and not attractive nor has business clout in America and to be ignored and cast asside as a non-player of important things in society. Also, that no white women should feel that a yellow man is sexy, but instead nerdy and awkward and impotent.
Other - Society & Culture - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well I'm Australian and I have plans to live in China for a year or two. I have no plans to live in the US.
2 :
USA all the way :)
3 :
USA
4 :
Definantly China!!!!! Its the best place in the world. Planty of people space and beauty.
5 :
Well, do you wish to live in an ADVANCED oppressive police state or in a DEVELOPING oppressive police state? Go to the PRC if you prefer the former; stay in the USA if you want to see how the latter turns out. Not all white folks see people of Asian descent in this stereotypical light. Non-masculine? I dunno, man: Bruce Lee was pretty bad-assed, if you ask me. And, yeah, that Yao Ming fellow---as tiny and non-athletic as they come. No business clout? Well, what's all this talk of China as a rapidly rising economic powerhouse, then---and why are they this country's largest creditor? And just WHY were Americans scared absolutely shitless of the Japanese economy back in the 1980s? "Non-player of important things in society"? I guess that's why there are so many prominent Asian and Asian-American scientists, academics, physicians and so forth in this country. And as far as looks, there really ARE handsome east Asian men as well as beautiful east Asian women. (And I mean this in the non-gayest fashion possible.) And jeez, guy, by the way they're not knocking down MY door, white (not to mention Asian, black and Amerindian) women apparently think I'M "nerdy and awkward and impotent"----and I'm quite caucasoid! So join the club, brother! In short, relax! Don't worry so much! And don't run away from us just yet!
6 :
First, I'd rather live in the USA (rather than communist China) because I can own land, worship however I please, at a church not licensed by the state, and have as many children as I please. Secondly, I have never depicted the "yellow man" as a non-masculine little person, unattractive, without business clout. As for the white women, forget about them! If you are a christian, then find yourself an old fashioned girl from the Philippines for a wife. If you are unsaved then you have nothing to lose by just living in sin with some stupid white prostitutes. Of course, in the long run, you'll be better off with a good christian wife and a relationship with Jesus Christ!