Friday, May 1, 2009

How do you work and live In China, Korea and Japan


How do you work and live In China, Korea and Japan?
I know for countries like Australia, the U.S, U.K etc you need a visa which can be obtained many different ways but is it the same for eastern asian countries or do they have different rules. ooft I don't know much so any help would be appreciated. I'm only 19 but one day I'd like to live and work somewhere in one of these countries if I can. :)
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That is different for each country. I heard getting a work visa for Japan is very difficult, you need something like a PhD. Though it would be much easier to go there first on an exchange program from an university. I suggest you do a search on the countries you are interested in and read up on rules. E.g a short web search would give you something like this: http://www.china.org.cn/english/Life/36683.htm http://www.china.org.cn/english/Life/34355.htm just do a search on the country you are interested in and immigration and look through the results.
2 :
unless you speak the language and have job skills that they need, why would anyone hire you in those countries? you want to make $40 a month as a farmer in China? go for it







Read more discussions :