Monday, June 1, 2009

I am a white Canadian and I live in China. Why is that so hard for some people to believe


I am a white Canadian and I live in China. Why is that so hard for some people to believe?
I thought China was all over the news in the west. Is it really that hard to believe? And if so, why is it hard to believe? There it is again. Primo, do you really believe the rest of the world is some oppressed wasteland and America is the only hope? That is sad.
Politics - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You do not live in China, not with the freedom to say some of the things that you do Lol no. Most people with half a brain knows how China is
2 :
I don't find it hard to believe. They got the internets over there. My wife's cousin is a Canadian teaching English in South Korea.
3 :
Yes I believe you're a big old dummy. It's not hard to believe.
4 :
Your a silly old expat brit living in a dream world ,no man with any sense would post a picture in a orange jump suit holding a weapon in the air
5 :
Not hard to believe at all ... with a population of nearly 1.5 billion I'm sure there are more than one caucasian Canadian living among them. China opened up to the world in the late 1970s and many of the larger cities like Beijing and Shanghai are home and work places for people from all over the world ... !
6 :
It's not that people don't believe you, it's that nobody cares. I realize your narcissism makes that impossible to believe, but it's true. Nobody cares.
7 :
Man , I know how you feel . I mean wow it's just like Long Doo right here in the bay area.
8 :
Dont blame them, 60 years+ propaganda is not that easy to overcome. Plus these idiots are racist all the time.







Read more discussions :