Monday, May 21, 2012

How do I say "I want to go to China and live there for a year


How do I say "I want to go to China and live there for a year?" in Chinese?
Help? :(
China - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
我想去中国,并在那里生活一年
2 :
you can say: " 我想去中国,我想在中国住一年." you want to go to china? china is a good place. good luck!
3 :
我想去中国,并在那里生活一年。 I'm Chinese, and live in China, now, so trust me.
4 :
Why do you want to live in China? The Red Chinese are killing peacful Tibetans and their children in death camps daily. The place is run by an oppressive government and it benefits from every tourist who visits that country because it controls the hotels and other facilities. Don't go there my friend. Free Tibet!
5 :
I'll write each word followed by its pronunciation. 我 wo 想 xiang 去 qu 中国 zhongguo 住 zhu 一 yi 年 nian. It basically translates as I'd like to or am thinking of going to China and living there for a year. Some parts of China are beautiful, with beautiful people and friendly, nice people. Others are the total opposite, rude and hasty people.
6 :
我想去中国,并在那住一年。 我想到中国,并在那儿住上一年。 我想去中国,并在那住上一年。 all the three are right.
7 :
wo xiang chu zong guo zho yi nian I want to go to china live 1 year
8 :
lousy place






Read more discussions :