Friday, August 7, 2009

Want to organize a 5K and live in China


Want to organize a 5K and live in China?
I am a teacher at an international school here in China and would like to organize a 5K run to raise money for a local charity. I have the local charity in mind, but I don't know about any of the specifics. How could I go about getting numbers for the potential runners, for example? Is there a website that I can go to and order things that will ship internationally? I can't find one. And, what is the process involved...where do I start?
Running - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try volunteering at a Chinese 5K to learn the procedures and team up with the volunteers and staff. Probably easy to get the numbers made in China along with obtaining the pins. Look to see if you need a City permit and how long it might take along with cost. Good luck!






Read more discussions :