Monday, June 14, 2010

my poop had a long white, noodle-like strand going through it. I live in China now - what is it


my poop had a long white, noodle-like strand going through it. I live in China now - what is it!?!! ?
I'm worried this is a parasite. I haven't had normal bowel movements since - and it was just that one time that I had this problem. I live in Hong Kong now temporarily and am quite nervous that it is a parasite. WHAT DO I DO NOW?!!?
China - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it's a Pin worm. I dunno. hahaha. usually my younger brother has it too. try to search about pinworms on Google. :D
2 :
It could be a parasite. Or would it just be a noodle that wasn't correctly digested?
3 :
Go get yourself dewormed goto a doctor and see that they recommends Bowel parasites are normal for all parts of the world.
4 :
Well, as far as i can tell, there are no doctors here, so you won't get a proper answer here. My advice is : Go see a doctor. And erm, such things don't only happen in China. Seems to me as if you're prejudiced. But then again, what did you eat? It may explain a lot. Just go see a doctor. It's simpler for yourself.
5 :
What have you been eating dude??? Remember to wash your hands before meal, especially if you're going to eat it with your hands. What you do is to take that "noddle" and put it in a container and take it to your doctor. Heard of hospitals?
6 :
Congratulations! You're now the parent of a bouncing baby worm! I suggest the name "Squirmy."






Read more discussions :