Monday, June 7, 2010

When I live in China will I have the same access to the internet that I have in the U.S.


When I live in China will I have the same access to the internet that I have in the U.S.?
I am moving to China next year. Here in the states I can access all my favorite T.V. shows on the internet, ABC, MTV, will I be able to access these shows in China?
China - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes
2 :
Nope.. China has a lot of government censorship
3 :
Yes. I'm not sure which website it is, but I have a friend who watches everything as it airs in the states. Other friends wait a couple days and then download them from torrent sites.
4 :
yes you can access this american yahoo but i don't think you get american google over there, but hey maybe it's changed now ....
5 :
You will have most web site access but some will be blocked. I lived in Shanghai for over a year and I could not access some sites. You also have problem downloading some songs/videos because you are in China. Still its not that bad.
6 :
wow, u are moving to china. i am a chinese. i have download a software for watch foreign TV just like ESPN, etc,,, it's ok to watch TV on internet. but some website will be block. do u want to add my MSN here is : fantastic-john@hotmail.com i am in xiamen china mainland
7 :
i can access the web site of MTV, and even BET too. but somehow, they may take a little longer than usual. of course, it also depends on your server as well. you can find so much cheap DVD too, so you won't get bored. if you are moving to China, i would take more pants and shirt with you, since the typical Chinese is around size 00- size 4, so you may need to take your favor pants and suit with you. ;) they don't have Express, Banana Republic or J.crew. so, you just have to prepare it. good luck on your moving.
8 :
It depends, if you like to view the news no.






Read more discussions :