Thursday, June 7, 2012

A question for Chinese people who live in SF China town (or knows China town very well)


A question for Chinese people who live in SF China town (or knows China town very well)?
If a Chinese family want to live in China town in San Francisco, where it's convinent (close to restaurant and market), are there some high rise condos or luxuary apartment right in the middle of busy district like Stockton or Grant? Could you name the street or address? I need the information for my research, so, I'm not concerned about the cost or safety issues. If you actually know such building, could you tell me the location and describe it? Thank you very much.
San Francisco - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i'm not asian but... 2420 Oxford Way #44, tha's a nice one...townhouse condo... 2258 Piccardo Cir
2 :
Dragon palace.
3 :
Does anybody really live in Chinatown any more? I thought most families had moved to the Richmond.






Read more discussions :