Monday, October 1, 2012

To foreigners who live in China, what is your experience in China


To foreigners who live in China, what is your experience in China?

China - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there are a lot of people who come up to you and say'me love you long time' 'me so horny'
2 :
I think that the best way to find it out is to join some of the expat sites and see what people are talking about. Below you will find the list of most popular expat sites in China.
3 :
great food, lots to do, people are friendly.....I really enjoy it. If you know where to go (and can afford it), you can find just about anything. Only thing I really miss is driving. People drive so dangerously in China. Already on my 3rd driver. The first one kept getting lost. The second one drove safely but it took forever getting anywhere. My driver now drives like a maniac but gets me to my destination quickly.
4 :
pretty much the only foreigner-friendly cities are beijing and shanghai. you'd have a tough time adjusting anywhere else. i think the environment is the hardest thing to adjust to, the air pollution is horrible! chinese drivers are crazy. movie theaters are too crowded. shopping malls are a fail. not having in-n-out sucks. nightlife is kinda cool. not much you can do though, and nowhere you can go without driving at least half an hour.
5 :
Most people are gentle and humble, there're also many dishonest crooks that are shameless to cheat Rmb 1 or 2. The most frustrated is people dont respect contracts and agreements, Beijingers are the worst especially those that have connections with the rich or power. At the same time I feel very sorry for those Chinese living in the poor mid and western part, they got left out of the prosperity and have to work 10 times as hard in order to make those priveleged Beijingers rich and happy.
6 :
Living in China is a unique experience. There are so many things that I have to learn and one of those is learning to adjust and adapt to my environment. There are also lots of things to see and explore in many different places. Everywhere I go and everything I see during the first few weeks here were followed by "oohs and ah's" as if being a kid again. Not everything is good, or bad, but it has surely affected my way of thinking and added a lot of the knowledge that can't be found in books alone.
7 :
I've been living in Beijing, China for almost a year now. I would say China has been a great experience for me. Although, there has been times when I've been bored out of my mind(when I first came here). Mainly because I didn't know anyone and I couldn't speak a word of Chinese either. But once you get to know your surroundings and all the hot spots to go(historic sites), it becomes really interesting. If you're looking for a reason to visit China, I'd say do it. The Great Wall is enormous and has the perfect view. Living conditions isn't too bad. Food takes a little getting used to, but once you get that down its great. Beautiful place.
8 :
Full of liars, cheats and racists.





Read more discussions :