Friday, June 1, 2012

I live here in China. What's the best site for survey paying sites for me to earn online


I live here in China. What's the best site for survey paying sites for me to earn online?
Most of the sites I've tried have limited available surveys applicable here.
Small Business - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Legaly??
2 :
try yahoo directories etc....
3 :
I am a skeptic when it comes to paid surveys and 'get paid to complete offer' sites, but honestly many of them are legit and have enabled me to generate a great amount of extra money. On one site, you can find actual photos of checks people have gotten from the site. On my favorite site that I use, the total payment cashout reached six figures ($100,000) for the month of May!! The most important thing is to never get discouraged if you start out slow. Those $1-$5 surveys will add up over time, and doing them from more than one site at a time really increases your income. My first week using three of these survey sites, combined, I made over $60 dollars, so they really do pay. Yahoo doesn't allow me to post the actual links like I used to, but if you want them, just go to my profile and you will find links to my favorites! PS: The survey panel thats hard to get onto is Pinecone Research because you have to find a flashing banner and click it to get to the sign up form, but if you can manage that, you get $5 per survey. Anyway try some of those links in my profile. They are free and easy to get started.
4 :
Paid surveys aren't usually worth the time. If you ever come across a survey website that asks you to pay in order to obtain the best surveys out there DON'T DO IT. Good luck
5 :
I agree with seVen. paid surveys are not worth the time and effort you will spend. However, if you are fond of the concept of "saving in a piggy bank" --- because you earn pennies in each survey which they .will send you once a week or every 2 weeks, then you can still join. I will give you two survey/research companies that i think are the only two credible surveys on line. Would you mind giving me your email add so i can send you the invitation to join where you can register? see my profile for the email add. But if you want serious income, extra or regular, then this is the only company online i can recommend http://www.quickinfo247.com/9674336/free I've been victimized by lots of scams online, so I know which ones are credible and not. Now, I stick to this 2 surveys online and the homebased business which link i just gave you. Please contact me if you have any queries.






Read more discussions :