Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can I connect to Xbox Live from China


Can I connect to Xbox Live from China?
I am a US citizen stationed in Mainland China and I want to play Halo 3 with my friends back in the US. Is it possible to do so? I bought the Xbox 360 in China (the one that has not been modified) and will be buying the genuine Halo 3 as well. Please help! What if I connect to the server in Taiwan or Hong Kong, will I still be able to play with my friends back in US? If my Xbox 360 is Chinese, can I play Halo 3 bought in the US?
Xbox - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
of course its in china man lol china has evrything however you may get some lag due to erm being in china lol
2 :
Yes, you can play with everyone on Xbox Live no matter where in the world they (or you) are. China is not a problem for you. Note: because your Xbox 360 is Chinese, bear in mind that you can only play Chinese games (which may be a problem if you leave China) and Chinese DVDs.







Read more discussions :