Saturday, May 7, 2011

Can I live in china with my chinese wife until we get her visa papers


Can I live in china with my chinese wife until we get her visa papers?

Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That is up to the Chinese.
2 :
you could. maybe ur not supposed to but u could
3 :
Yes you can but be sure you have all the papers filled out before you leave the states
4 :
If she files for your immigration to China or you can get a job and employment visa, you should have no problem living in China. I met a substantial number of expats living in China when I was there. Just remember to obey Chinese immigration laws to the letter. They have zero tolerance for any sort of lawbreaking, including violations of their immigration laws.







Read more discussions :