Monday, May 7, 2012

i live in China, is there any good ideas to make big money here? I know that a lot of things are legal and the


i live in China, is there any good ideas to make big money here? I know that a lot of things are legal and the
a lot of things are legal and the Us not, any good ideas?
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well,there is always the very lucrative 'human trafficking' that is prevalent in China.You could also cash in on the "babies for sale' scam.Then there is coal mining,no license required and no one asks questions when the mine shaft collapses and hundreds of miners die.With the forth coming Olympics,you could get in on the 'food made from cardboard and rancid pig fat' scheme,no food and hygine knowledge needed.Oh yes,there are so many opportunities for the Chines entrepenure. Hmm,two thumbs down,I wonder what it is about the truth,that people don't like.
2 :
I traffic people, any race you want just give me an email. Or if your looking for a job in the import/export business, you can also give me an email. Or maybe you want to find work in a foreign country I can get you some slave work, of course you'll be working for free. That's how slavery works, duh.






Read more discussions :