Thursday, July 21, 2011

I have a windows seven computer, and I live in China. I'm using 'cuteknife', by a suggestions of a friend to


I have a windows seven computer, and I live in China. I'm using 'cuteknife', by a suggestions of a friend to?
access facebook and youtube, which is basically a website hosted by another person, a usage of their computer for me to get to those desired websites (proxy). The quality isn't the greatest, for either youtube or facebook. Is there another way to go around this? If you know, would you be willing to talk to me on Skype about this? That would be so wonderful, or whatever else. Thanks! :)
Software - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Buy yourself a professionally managed personal VPN, http://www.surfbouncer.com/unblock_china.htm and don't worry about it any more. Speed and everything is fine for Facebook, YouTube Hulu etc.





Read more discussions :